"and i said to my body. softly. ‘i want to be your friend.’ it took a long breath. and replied, ‘i have been waiting my whole life for this.’"
Hi! Thank you for taking the time to read this! I’m in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend, who lives 1,350 miles away. I would love to be able to see them over my winter break, but sadly flights to and from their city are crazy expensive. Based on the cheapest flights I could find, I…
"I mean, I hope you’re happy,
But the sky is still the sky without you,
And I’m not surprised by that anymore."
Mikey tries IHOP for the first time! (ft. his nasty bug bite) 😚😚🍴
See this hat? Tis’ my cat.
Zachary Quinto (and Skunk Quinto) photographed by Tetsu Kubota for The Wild Magazine’s animal issue (2014)
When friend is clearly upset but they don’t wanna talk about it but you wanna help but don’t know how and you just kinda
"1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough."
We went on a date today. ☺️💓
We can’t forget about this. It’s still going on.
Made some more stickers to put around campus and Santa Fe